Factory Records: FAC 7 Factory Notepaper
Design: PETER SAVILLE
Notes: Grey paper and envelopes, plus visiting cards (the latter on onion skin paper) with thermographic ('braille') grey printing / first logo. Only the envelopes have 'FAC 7' on them.
Shareholder's Analysis 9/79: "NB on FAC 7 – 'sell some' – work on Lost Chord [See FAC 9] is held up for understandable misgivings on the part of Miss Naylor on the question of this all pervading concept of 'product'. She wants to know when we're going to market toilet paper. Good question. Next."
- FAC 7 Factory Notepaper[FCLUK, FIRST50, STATIONERY, PETER SAVILLE]
- FAC 81 Factory 1st International Congress / Notepaper[FCLUK, STATIONERY, EVENT]
- FAC 115 Second generation notepaper[FCLUK, STATIONERY, PETER SAVILLE]
- FAC 136 Factory adhesive tape[FCLUK, STATIONERY, ]
- FAC 141 Third generation logo[FCLUK, STATIONERY, LOGO, PETER SAVILLE]
- FAC 240 Factory (10th Anniversary) Wall Planner[FCLUK, PETER SAVILLE, STATIONERY]
- FAC 291 Factory Classical Notepaper[FCLUK, CLASSICAL, STATIONERY, PETER SAVILLE, BRETT WICKENS]
- FAC 301 Factory Conference 'Think About the Future'[FCLUK, STATIONERY, EVENT]
- FAC 311 Fourth Generation Notepaper[FCLUK, STATIONERY, JULIAN MOREY]
- FACTUS 19 Of Factory New York Notepaper[FACUS, STATIONERY, ]