Factory Records: FAC 311 Fourth generation Notepaper
Design: JULIAN MOREY
Notes: Designed by Julian Morey after he left PETER SAVILLE ASSOCIATES, incorporating a new Factory logo typeset from the custom Factis 90 font (which was based on Otl Aicher's Rotis typeface [specifically the Semi Sans version].) Factis 90 was a full working typeface with screen & postscript printer font files.
Stationery pieces included letterhead, continuation, comp, sticker, envelopes, white waxed paper, envelopes, and visiting cards.
Sticker - metallic green, envelope - metallic gold, comp slip - dark metallic purple, letterhead - metallic mauve. Embossed Factory TM logos and black printing.
- FAC 7 Factory Notepaper[FCLUK, FIRST50, STATIONERY, PETER SAVILLE]
- FAC 81 Factory 1st International Congress / Notepaper[FCLUK, STATIONERY, EVENT]
- FAC 115 Second generation notepaper[FCLUK, STATIONERY, PETER SAVILLE]
- FAC 136 Factory adhesive tape[FCLUK, STATIONERY, ]
- FAC 141 Third generation logo[FCLUK, STATIONERY, LOGO, PETER SAVILLE]
- FAC 240 Factory (10th Anniversary) Wall Planner[FCLUK, PETER SAVILLE, STATIONERY]
- FAC 291 Factory Classical Notepaper[FCLUK, CLASSICAL, STATIONERY, PETER SAVILLE, BRETT WICKENS]
- FAC 301 Factory Conference 'Think About the Future'[FCLUK, STATIONERY, EVENT]
- FAC 311 Fourth Generation Notepaper[FCLUK, STATIONERY, JULIAN MOREY]
- FACTUS 19 Of Factory New York Notepaper[FACUS, STATIONERY, ]